This website aims to provide you with a range of information about our school and I encourage you to contact the school to arrange a mutually convenient time to speak or meet with me to answer any specific questions that you may have, or arrange a site tour of the school and meet the staff and students.
“Preparing for the Future”
“To engage every child and student so that they achieve at the highest possible level of their learning and well being through quality care and teaching.”
- wireless internet access
- interactive whiteboards
- class sets of laptops and ipads
- access up to date technology equipment such as drones and 3D printing.
The school is well resourced, with additional learning spaces that include:
- activity room
- art room
- fully equipped kitchen spaces
- student vegetable garden and fruit tree areas
- music program
- STEM program with Bee bots, circuits, 3-D printer
- covered outdoor learning spaces
- multiple play spaces including oval
- two playgrounds
- basketball court areas.
SPS students have strong links with their community and are involved in:
- Combined sports day with Curramulks PS
- Interschool sports day with all Southern Yorke Peninsula schools.
- Senior students participate in NRM environmental projects alongside students from other Southern Yorke schools.
- Attend visiting perfomances at Minlaton District School.
- Southern Yorke Peninsula District SAPSASA teams that compete in Adelaide.
- Regular visits and activities with the Elanora Aged Care residents.
- Local Interchurch provides a Tuck day each term for students.
- Anzac Day and Remembrance Day ceremonies in the community, including visiting the cemetery, identifying and honouring the graves of service men and women.
- A staffed Play Centre operates on site every Monday morning for parents and children 0-5 years old.
Further information can be found in the Parent Handbook.
Enrolment packs can be collected from the front office, posted to you or emailed. Please contact the school for this information, or to arrange a time for a site tour, and to meet staff and students
Stansbury Primary School
Feedback & complaints
Let us know if you have feedback or a complaint, or if you want to give us a compliment. Feedback is valuable as it helps us shape our services to meet your needs.